Thursday, December 27, 2012

Forget about the nail parlours!

Make way for the much raved about nail stickers/strips! I've recently purchased a set online from Sally Hansen with much apprehension. Uncertain about its quality, I had a hard time justifying the disparity between the price and the nature of the product before convincing myself to give it a try. My doubts were unfounded and dissipated the moment I received the much- anticipated parcel. The colors were so vibrant, coupled with its superb quality. Upon closer examination, the strips were in fact manufactured by using nail varnish paints! Hence, they closely resemble the end product from a professional manicure session at a nail bar. I've attached a pic depicting the nail strips and how they look on my nails. FYI, the design is "Tattoo" if you're interested:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment if something strikes you!